Our vision and our yearning is that over the next five years...
We will be a Diocese of flourishing Anglican communities, united and connected, whose members are confident and competent to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Growth in Discipleship
Enable the people of the Diocese to grow in discipleship of Jesus so that:
- There is increased confidence and competence to share the Gospel of Jesus
- There is increased competence for ministry
- More disciples of Jesus are made
Discern, equip and sustain lay and ordained leaders to develop and lead within teams.
Support and enable the churches of the Diocese to grow in evangelism, discipleship, service and generosity.
Innovation & Advocacy
Ministry within and beyond exisiting church communities to:
- Develop multicultural ministry
- Implement a Reconciliation Action Plan
- Strengthen chaplaincy
- Develop new and expanded faith communities